Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Carey finally comes around...

Hey, y'all! I've been wanting to post, but have been incredibly busy with work until now. Things have finally slowed down, and now I'm able to think! The students at Charleston Southern have finally left for Christmas break, which means I have more time to get ready for next semester (working on housing charts, keys, getting rooms ready, RA stuff, etc.) My last day of work is the 21st and then I'll be on my way to NC til the second of January. I can't wait to see everyone! This website thing will be fun - hopefully more of you will join! I'm going to try to get some pics on here too, so Richard and Jenny will be able to see some of Charleston. Well, I must get to work! Love to all and hope to hear from you!


3 Comments:

Blogger ~rich said...

yeah, a word from SC!
time to think huh? that could be dangerous you know...gotta be careful.
thx for the update, and I'm looking forward to seeing some photos...of Charleston and of Christmas in PG.
btw, when you go home do they make you crash on the couch?? as I recall, someone has taken over your old room...maybe UJohn will let you take the new barn though!

7:33 PM  
Blogger charlestongal said...

the barn... eh, i don't think i'd want to sleep with dad's tools! actually, emma has an extra twin bed in her room (ruth's old room) so i usually crash with her. about pics, i tried putting some on here but i'm afraid i'm a little lost. any pointers? (i know... i'm slow when it comes to computers!)

9:16 PM  
Blogger ~rich said...

I use Zoto.com to publish photos...it's free and pretty easy.
you set up an account, then you upload photos from your computer, and you can post them on the blog from there...just go to zoto and check it out...it's all self-explanatory. let me know if you have issues, and I'll try to be of assistance!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home