Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Palace Party

In the words of Dave Matthews, "it's not where you are, but who you're with that really matters."

A small group of my friends, led by the fetching Mrs. Hartney, threw me a little party in the Al-Faw palace last night.

A self portrait with Dan and Don in front of the tree.

Trying to decide whether to shoot out or blow out the candles...btw, the cake (special delivery from Gunston Ct) was moist, delicious, and quickly consumed!

Don, doing his lounge lizard act.

Celebrating at one of the tables in the ballroom.
Thanks to all of you for your birthday messages...I had a great day!

3 Comments:

Blogger GotDesign said...

Great pictures, CPT H! Give my best to the crew. A mighty HOOOAH and a Merry Christmas. God bless you and keep you.

7:29 AM  
Blogger quark2 said...

Wow! You've done an excellent job of hiding this incredible blog! :)

Merry Christmas new found read. :)

I'm running through quickly, I'll be back. You're bookmarked. :)

9:35 AM  
Blogger ~rich said...

glad you like it!
as a friend of mine always says, better nate than lever...

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home