Friday, January 07, 2005

Welcome to the blogosphere!

I was unable to get to Yagenrok or Southernbelle4eva in time to be the first comment, but perhaps I'll be the first to establish a link and blogroll them!

I've also added some other links to the sidebar, so czech them out.

For any family members that aren't feeling quite froggy enough to start your own blog, I'll be more than happy for you to join the crew here. Please let me know if you'd like to be able to post, and I'll send you an invitation. The set up is quick and easy...Just ask UJohn...if he can handle the technicalities, anyone can!

2 Comments:

Blogger smk said...

hey, rich!! i am froggy! :) check out ham always wins!!
we love u!!!!
wolfpackgirl (katie)

4:49 AM  
Blogger charlestongal said...

hey now, don't forget about me! come visit my site too!! (isn't this crazy, we're all bloggin' now!)

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home