Monday, April 18, 2005

Who needs gel?

If the world champion speed-walking team Speedy and Zippo isn’t enough for you, I guarantee that the off-the-chain peanut butter hair styling competition will blow your hair back. (literally)
That’s the girls while they were still unstyled - they weren’t this clean for long!
Tom, Zach, Travis, and Dustin are getting their styling products ready.

Betcha didn’t know that Traviswas a serious hair-stylist.
What a line-up. It’s like they’re getting ready for prom or something.
Beautiful. I’m speechless.
If you think this is craziness, wait till Sharp Top Cove ‘05. Yeah.

7 Comments:

Anonymous danno said...

Rich this is awesome, thanks for the publicity. Way to go!!

danno

8:19 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

????

12:53 PM  
Blogger ~rich said...

for anyone who has no idea what this is about, it's Young Life, baby!!
I'll explain later...no time now!

8:46 PM  
Blogger britt said...

yeah, all fun and games untill an hour later and there is dried peanut butter still in your hair.

10:41 AM  
Blogger ~rich said...

nice! it's a good start for dreadlocks...

6:02 PM  
Blogger charlestongal said...

ohhh, ~rich, i totally want to talk to you about young life! i really want to be involved with something like that, and i keep coming back to young life. my heart is with teenagers, so maybe that's where God wants me. i was wondering if you could give me your imput! :)

11:23 AM  
Blogger ~rich said...

fo sho...give me a call anytime!
YL is great...I'm pretty sure there's YL in Charleston too. If you don't have my number just shoot me an email...beefalwayswins at gmail dot com.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home